Friday, 10 February 2012

28mm Front Rank Napoleonic British Dragoons

These were a re-paint for Lee
He purchased these from ebay and they were a bit rough.
It would have taken to long to strip them so I went down the ink route.
They turned out ok when based up.


  1. They look great. It would have been nice to see a before & after

  2. I wish I had took a pic before I started them Keith.
    Just been that busy.
    Just finished a unit of Brits light Infantry to my Wargames standard. I'll be popping a pic on here when I have based them on monday


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...