Thursday 29 November 2012

I have an Award, oooooooooo

Well!!!!, Rather unexpectedly last evening a text arrived to say I has won a Liebster award for my blog .
I had been very kindly awarded this by Loki at  Loki's Great Hall

I had never heard of the Liebster Award before, but apparently - if you receive one of these awards you post a link back to the blogger who gave you the award then award to 5 fellow bloggers with less than 200  followers.
You then leave a comment on their blog informing them that they have been nominated for the award.

After a bit of brain racking and deliberation, and in no order of preference:
I nominate:
 
Mals take on all things that move and shoot.
 
Very diverse Wargaming blog with some great stuff on it.
 
Another very interesting blog with some great content.
 
Awesome Blog from another prolific painter.
 
Amazing stuff.
 
There you have it.
A wonderfull mix of all things "Wargaming"
A big thanks to Loki (Andy) for my award.


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm, yep.
    Must be a bit of Loki rubbing off on me, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Kev will have a look at this tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...