Thursday 3 July 2014

New additions over on Brigantes.

New 28mm WotR over on the Brigantes Blog (top right icon or click on the link below).
The Design and Sculpting page has also been updated with some 15mm ACW.
Please check them out.

Brigantes Studio additions

ps..............
We need more followers over on the Brigantes Blog.
Please follow the blog.

I still don't get enough time for blogging, but I recon Loki makes up for both of us, haha.
Still trying to get more time.
But more time blogging means less time at my table.
Oh to find a happy balance.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work!
    Additionally I joined the blog. Can't explain how I missed that. Thanks for the reminder.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefan.
      More lovely stuff to follow

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...